Monday 21 November 2016

Ho! Ho! Ho! (it's not Xmas yet ?!)

Hi folks!

As promised, i will now release my latest homebrew which is called "Santa's Gifts Hunt!. After Brian (aka CN10) ask me if i could release the Haunted House game before Halloween, this started me to think (i'm even thinking when i dream...%&&*%?%?& i hate that!) what if i coud do a Xmas theme game for the Magnavox Odyssey ?

Well now it's finally done and ready to be downloaded, so here's the LINK for the game and here's a little video i just uploaded on Youtube:


And here's (again, see previous posts) a screenshot of the game:


And the two pages on how to play with the game (which is also included in the ZIP file in PDF):


And if anyone wants to make a real version of this game for any Magnavox Odyssey, then please contact me at: slydc@yahoo.ca

So enjoy this latest homebrew and please give me your comments, game on folks! =)

No comments: